Saturday, October 2, 2010
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Here I used a small notebook that holds a pad of paper inside. I recycled stickers that I used to put inside my son's books that said: This belongs to.
- I cut out the part of the sticker that had my son's name on it.
- Then I lined them up across the top and near the bottom of the notebook.
- I used the top of the stickers and the bottom of the stickers and put them near each other to look like one sticker.
This project is part of the September Monthly Challenge on Practical Scrappers.
Here my kids play on the swings in the garden next to the shoolhouse at the Shelburne Museum in Shelburne, Vermont. Also my daughter sitting inside the schoolhouse. We visited the museum in October 2009.
This page was created based on Sketch 218 from Scrapbook Challenges.
I also used cardboard from several different products that I had. Some was printed with the pink dots. It was a way for me to "Go Green" by recycling some of my packaging from my scrapbook supplies. This page will also be entered into ScrapFit for Workout # 28.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Friday, September 17, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Here is the stetch by Pamela:
Here is the LO I created based on the sketch:
If you'd like to participate in the Blog Hop go to Pamela's blog to start.
To see the sketch and particpate in the challenge click here.
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Monday, August 30, 2010
Thursday, August 26, 2010
- In the Sepember 2010 issue of Creating Keepsakes they showed how to do this.
- I cut 2 1/2 inch circles from cardboard. I used some cardboard packing materials from one of my paper packs that I had.
- I cut patterned paper in 4 inch squares.
- I wet the paper under the faucet. Patted off the excess water from it.
- Took the paper and pulled it from the middles to form o cone shape. Then tied thread around the very tip.
- Next I wrapped the paper around a cardboard circle.
- The circles were set aside to dry.
- After a couple of hours I used glue dots to adhear the circles to my LO.
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Friday, August 20, 2010
Friday, August 13, 2010
Friday, August 6, 2010
This meets the criteria for the following 2 blogs.
From Practical Scrappers for the Monday Challenge to use your # 1 favorite product. My product is chipboard. I like to use it raw as seen in this LO. or I pain it, mist it, or glue paper to it.
I used Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 211 for my LO.