Monday, May 31, 2010

Just find time to scrap

Just a few minutes here or an hour there is what you need to get some scrapbooking done. For the first couple of years I mainly scrapped at my friends Scrap N Chat days. Then another friend set up an extra bedroom at her house where I could go and scrap. We could get together whenever we were free to work on our scrapbooks.
About 2 years after I started scrapbooking I transformed my walk in closet, which was also my sewing room, into my scraproom. Since I wasn't doing much sewing I thought it was the perfect place to do some crapping.
Now I am able to leave some pages out on the desk that I am working on. If I just have 5 mintues I can work on a layout by putting on an embellishment or looking through my supplies to find what I need next. When I have hours I can get a whole bunch of pages done!

No comments:

Post a Comment