Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lacrosse #2


This lacrosse LO was inspired by the July 9th sketch on Practical Scrappers. I loved the many sizes of pictures used in the LO.

I was working on this LO at a recent Scrap and Chat day. I originally thought I'd use some kind of small paper embellishments for my background. I asked my friend, Erin, what she thought and she knew that using glimmer mist sprays would give it a better look. Erin had her mists with her so I was able to use them.

What a great effect it had! Thanks to Erin I was able to create a great background for my pictures. I also loved being able to use so many pictures of my son playing lacrosse. From the big picture to the smallest you can see Connor in action.

1 comment:

  1. your layout is so beautiful!! i'm so glad you usedmy sketch, thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete