Thursday, January 19, 2012

We are strong, no one can tell us we're wrong....


Do you remember the song from Pat Benatar "Love is a battlefield" from the 80s? I graduated in the early 80s and many fond memories come to mind whenever I hear songs from that era. I guess I am telling you a bit about my age, oh well.
I used Workout #59 -Inspired By The Music! from ScrapFit to create this LO. I thought it fit my son. He thinks he is strong...well maybe he is....and maybe he is stronger than I. Did I just put that down in print. Oh well
So in this photo, from last christmas (2010), he is brandishing his machete that he got as a gift. Yes, it was from my husband and I. Probably against my better judegemtn, but boys will be boys. How else will my son learn to be safe with knives and guns if he does not have them and learn about them from us.

3 comments:

  1. Such a great photo for this inspiration!! Love this non-traditional Christmas LO with your grungy misting!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such a fun photo to use with the lyrics!!! great job!!! thanks sooo much for workin out with us at ScrapFIT!!!!

      Delete