Friday, February 24, 2012

Merry Christmas 2010

This LO was inspired by Workout #61-Blank Canvas from ScrapFit.  I used white cardstock for my blank canvas.  I misted it with red and copper spray.  I then used some of the various larger christmas scraps that I had to add some color to the backgound and to go along with the photos of my daughter.  I added some strips of border, a preprinted christmas title and then sewed on some buttons.   Lastly I added soem journaling in the "White space" under to the title strip.
It is fun to see how the "Blank canvas" turned out.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful LO!! Love your background created with the two different colors of mist - just perfect for these Lovely Christmas photos!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great. I love the pics!! thanks for joining us at ScrapFit

    ReplyDelete