Sunday, March 25, 2012

Boys and guns

What boy doesn't want a gun or to go hunting?  Well maybe there are some boys out there not interested in guns.  As far as my son...... that is what he thinks about most of the time. He has in his room a gun rack with some guns and a sword on it.  Since Connor is also interested in history he has weapons from the past as well as one gun he uses now.  I had him tell me what everything was.  I created this LO so that it could be remembered what was first on the gun rack.  It is based on the March 15th sketch from Stuck Sketches.  I am sure as Connor gets older the guns may change. His love for hunting will probably not change.




From top to bottom the weapons are:
a Civil War Sabre (sword) from grandpa Walrath
a 12 g. (guage) shot gun from grandpa Walrath
a World War II rifle
Connor's his own first gun, a 22 rifle. 



3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's certainly a unique page and I have to say, I really love the little hexagon embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page ...thanks for playing along at stuck

    ReplyDelete