Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Got ya

You may think you just saw this photo....................well you did.  I used the same photo on this LO as I did for my LO of Love Ya.  Since I want both of my kids to have scrapbooks I have a set of books for my daughter and a set for my son.  This means that often I need to scrap the same photo(s) so they can each remember the event.  Sometimes I just make 2 identical or similar LOs.  other times, like this time, I use a completely different idea for my LO.  I used the Bonus Sketch #2 from Stuck?! for the placement of the papers and photo.
So I bring you the cousins from Colorado in this totally different LO.  I had the idea to use dripped paint and this really added a great background on the jean-like paper.
So go on and look back at the previous post and you will see the same photo in a whimsical look.

No comments:

Post a Comment