Saturday, October 27, 2012

Empire State Building

These 3 LOs I made while at the Scrapbboking reatreat last weekend.   I made about 17 in all.  The first shows a photo of what the inside of the Empire State Building is.  I used Sketch #230 from Creative Scrappers for this one.





This second LO has photos taken from the observation deck on the Empire State Building.  I used the October 1st sketch from Stuck Sketch to create this LO.


This LO has a photo that was also taken from the observation deck.  For this LO I used Workout #78-Sketch from ScrapFIT.  I know that the faces are very shadowy, but I liked the look.



3 comments:

  1. thanks for participating with us at Creative Scrappers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages! Love the way you used the banner on your third layout!! Thanks for working out with us @ ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete