Saturday, January 26, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges: My Wildcard Challenge




January is a time for New Beginnings.
You may want to have a new style or new look for your New Beginning. I always want a new wardrobe to go along with a new beginning. I used to sew a lot and make many of my clothes. Those days are long gone, now I go to the store for my new wardrobe. I still do a little sewing now and then but when I got serious about scrapbooking I moved my scrap stuff into my sewingroom/walk-in closet. Now when I want to do a little sewing I go out on my porch where my big sewing machine is set up and ready to go.

My Wildcard Challenge is to Use Something from the Sewing Room. If you don't have a sewing room maybe you have a sewing box.

Things you can use may be:  sewing on your page by machine or hand, buttons, fabris, ribbon, felt, lace, ric rak, yarn, straight pins, safety pins, zippers, tape measure. Anything goes!

Here is mine LO


I used ribbon, buttons, a piece of sewing tape that had my son's name on it to label his clothes for camp. I used my sewing machine to sew around my big green patterened paper and my ribbon.

Please add your LO to the gallery at Scrapbook Challenges and then post it to this here to be entered into the challenge.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

In order to be eligible for this month prize package all layouts and projects must be uploaded by 11:59 pm PST on January 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment