Friday, September 20, 2013

Diefunbunker ---Sketch 362 at Scrapbook Challenges

The latest sketch at Scrapbook Challenges is out.  It is here.

Sketch362_zpsa5aed80c

 I used my photo from our trip to Ottawa.  We visited Diefunbunker, a Cold War Museum, about 10 minutes from Ottawa.  It was originally built between 1959-61 to house Canadian leaders during a nuclear attack. Everything in the building is of that era--desks, nurses station, phone etc. It was a very cool museum for me in that it brought back memories of what things looked like when I was little (for me that was the 60s and 70s).

 
I used some of my double sided paper to create the squares for my LO.  I knew the colors would go together.  I sewed around my page and added a few circles.  I then added some ribbon to give my page some dimension. 
If you would like to give this sketch a try click here to get all the information.  Stop over to SBC to see the added challenges with this sketch.  They are to use washi tape or make this into a double page spread.
Thanks for stopping by and having a look at what I have been creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment