Saturday, April 5, 2014

Keep Calm and .............................READ

I have another photo from our trip to Boldt Castle.  This one is of me in the library at the castle.  I love to read and always have.  I have been a librarian for about 8 years and since then have read many childhood books again.  I have also borrowed many books from my library and the surrounding libraries. 



I used this photo for the Challenge #4:  Keep Calm..... from Scrap YOURself.  I also used the Kitchen Stash:  April use it up Challenge from Kitchen Keepsake.  For details of these challenges click on the links.

5 comments:

  1. Another fab layout Phillis! Love the colors and great photo!!
    Thanks for playing along with us again this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page, Phyllis! I love the colors, your background and your photo! Thank you for joining us at challenge yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your style Phillis and I too love to read - great layout! Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself, I look forward to seeing MORE Of your work (smile)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the way the layout turned out and all the great flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete