Monday, June 30, 2014

Sketch 400 at SBC

Wow 400 sketches!!
If you need some scrapbook  inspiration Scrapbook Challenges is the place to visit.  They have a new sketch every Monday and other challenges to go along with it.  Here is the sketch.

400

Here is my take on the sketch.  I used the masking challenge for my LO.


I used 2 different patterned paper to add to my background paper.  I then cut arrows out of some scrap paper and used that as a mask so I could paint the arrows right onto my background paper.  I then added my photos, title, and some cork arrows and other cork embellishments.  I misted the tag and let it dry before I wrote my journalling on it.  I added a few other pieces of paper scraps near my tag and a pin.
To see this sketch and the other challenges click HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment