Monday, June 23, 2014

Sketches from SBC

Here is my LO for Scrapbook Challenges Sketch 398. I used some photo from the beginning of our golf day.  You can see the family is wearing sweatshirts and jackets. We had 2 umbrellas to share for the 4 of us.  It ended up pouring and we got our use from them.


 I sprayed my background paper and then used some coordinating paper from a kit, some buttons

Here is a closeup of my title and the button clusters.


For Sketch 399 I made a LO and a card.  This LO is from our trip to Whiteface Mountain.

It shows the selfie I took of my self after I rode the elevator to the top.  Kent and the kids stand next to the building once they walked up the stairs to the top.

This graduation card I made is for one of Kent's students who will graduate from High School next Sunday.

Thanks for looking.  To get all the details for this challenge and more click HERE.





1 comment:

  1. Great creations!!! I absolutely LOVE your top layout!! Paper choices are amazing!!! Stop by and share your craftiness with us!!!

    ReplyDelete