Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Smile and Let's sail Home

The Monday sketch #404 for SBC was a double pager. I used photos from our April trip to the Skinny Pancake.  These photos are of my daughter as she waits for her food.  She would not look at the camera so I just kept taking photos until she did.


This second layout if for SID Tuesday sketch.  SInce it is the fifth Tuesday of the month it is choose a any old sketch that was you want to scrap.  So I chose this single page sketch.
     
 Then I used some squares that I had for my background.  The 2 photos are from my kids ferry ride home last summer after they went to Boston for Catholic heart Work Camp.  They had a great time and my daughter went back again this summer.


So if you need a sketch to help you get motivated go to these scrapbook blogs for motivation.
SBC (Scrapbook Challenges) is open until the end of the month so you have a couple more days.
SID (Stick it Down) is open until next Monday so you have a week to complete this one.



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable Phillis! Live all those squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I love the squares too! And the anchor! Fantastic layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete