Tuesday, July 8, 2014

You spin me round

Here is my LO with circles and also with my own patterned paper that I made.  It is my hubby and kids when we went to the PGA golf tournament last summer.  This was the beginning of the day when we got soaked. The day before we got sunburned.  Go figure.


The Southern Girls Challenge was to use circles.   I cut 2 different sized circles out of patterned paper and some white paper that I embossed to look like golf balls.
Here is a close up look of a couple of the white golf ball circles.

For the Kitchen Keepsake July Tips and Techniques I had to make my own patterned paper.  I used 3 different stamps and inks to make this paper.  I forgot to take a photo of it before I put it on my page.  But here is a close-up of it as best as I could take.

You may want to see all the visit the Southern Girls Challenge Blog or the Kitchen Keepsake Blog to see all their scrap booking ideas and challenges.  Happy scrapping to you today!


No comments:

Post a Comment