Saturday, October 4, 2014

Creations for Kitchen Keepsake

I was busy this weekend creating some LOs from the challenges at Kitchen Keepsake.

This first one is to use staples on your LO.  I use my stapler mostly when I am attaching ribbon to my pages.  I find that it secures it well and is easy to use.  I have tried glue dots and they don't always holds the ribbon the way I want it to.  I created my Zucchini Bread Recipe page using the ribbon, some cooking stickers, wooden hearts, an wooden arrow and several pieces of patterned paper.






This next recipe page is for the Theme challenge.  I used apples as my theme.  I found some stickers and background paper that were all related to apples and Fall.  I also used a photo I took of apples and a layered apple embellishment that I had with my school scrapbook supplies.





This next LO has a photo from Awards Night last Spring.  My son is receiving a potential scholarship to RIT.  This challenge was to use buttons covered with washi tape.  This technique was new to me.  it was very easy and fun.  




This final LO is a calendar page.  The challenge was to use 10 things on your page.  that was easy enough.  I have lots of Halloween related stickers and paper embellishments.




There is still one day left to our weekend.  If you have time to do a little creating with paper and photos you may want to go over to Kitchen Keepsake and see what challenges they have.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy girl! Love them all, especially the calendar. ;-)

    ReplyDelete