Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Dance


Here is my October LO for Pixels and Paper.  I was first drawn to the flowers and the blue teapot in the photograph.  I found a photo with flowers on my daughter's dress.  I then used blue as my accent color.  I used stickles to cover the line and waves that were on the black paper. 



Here is the inspiration photograph for October.

What fun ways can you come up with to interpret this image?  Using the colors of pink, blue and green perhaps.  Or using lots of flowers on your page.  Maybe you like the idea of highlighting a teapot or drinking tea or a collection of glass jars in your kitchen.  Perhaps this image conjures are memories of family traditions or a specific family heirloom - a treasured teacup or teaspoon possibly.

Whatever the inspiration, create a LO and link it up at Pixlels and Paper.  Please don't forget to tell us what it was that caught your eye from the above photograph. 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous page! Love how the picture inspired you! Great background and pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete