Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Merry Christmas for xoxo

I always have a lot of Christmas photo to scrap.  For this LO I used the photo of the red Christmas hat that I have had for years.  It was given to me my first year of teaching.  I usually use it for decorating and many times we wear it while handing out presents.


I used the November LO from XoXo Scrapbooking for my inspiration.  I basically flipped the page upside down and put a skinny piece of paper at the top and kept my bigger piece at the bottom.


Here are a couple close-ups of my page.  My title is side ways on my LO, but I photographed it so you could read it.  I know the green blends right into the background, but I just loved this sticker.



At XoXo Scrapbooking they have a monthly LO that you can scraplift to meet your needs.  



1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with XOXO!

    ReplyDelete