Saturday, November 29, 2014

Mom...................yes more of me

At Challenge YOUrself I must include myself in the LO so I have been taking many more photos of myself.  Challenge #12 is this sketch.



For my LO I used a photo that my daughter took of me sometime last spring. To preare the background of my paper I painted the middle of it white.  Then I layered my photo and some frames across the middle of the page.  I added some twine and other small textured embellishments and my title.







If you are like me you probably are taking the photos.  Well it is time for you to be in some of the photos.  Use your timer or have your kid take photo for  awhile and see what you get.  You can always ask a stranger to take a family photo for you.  Then drop by Challenge YOUrself and and enter one of their challenges.  



2 comments:

  1. I love this, Phillis! The photo of you taken by your daughter is wonderful. I really love your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining us this month at Challenge YOUrself! We are so happy that you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Phillis you really are doing great scrapping about yourself! Wonderful take on the sketch and thank you for playing along with us at Challenge Yourself again!

    ReplyDelete