Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Inspiration at Pixels and Paper

Here is the inspiration photo for the April challenge at Pixels and Paper.  This outdoor photo may inspire you to work on a male page.   



You could go with clouds, twilight, silhouette of anything, grey, white and black, playing sports outside, riding bikes anywhere. Or you could work with the spokes as in a pie chart, or use chipboard gears and cogs or use the circles as a feature. Use your imagination - we'd love to see what you come up with.

Here is the page I created:


I was instantly drawn to those wheels of the bike in the inspiration photo. With the dark background the photo made me think of a page for a boy. For my page I used a photo of my husband playing volleyball. This photo made me think of the spokes in the wheels of the bike. I used some dark background paper and then some scraps of patterned and volleyball papers. The metal and cardboard gears just seemed to be needed on the page.


You are welcome to submit traditional paper layouts, art journals, divided page protectors, smash books (etc). Digital entries are welcomed and encouraged.  All entries must be new for this challenge and no back-linking please.
  
For all the details for this challenge see Pixels and Paper and enter by 11.55pm on April 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment